Saturday, August 31, 2013

Engagement Activity: mini bowling tournament

PEO Team
Wiii! I missed bowling. As if I can really play that sport..?! nope, haven't really played it like a pro. I'm less than an amateur and certainly should not be taken seriously. I only play it for fun and not even as a hobby just because I think it's really fun plus I don't even need to stretch my bones doing it! (Hah! Hello lazy self.)

We're here in Mall Of Asia today to play bowling. How can I describe this? It is quite uncomfortable for me because I usually play bowling with family only and today they'll see me play. Oh well.. who cares? Half of the people who participated or even more than half of them were strangers to me. *cringe* I'm really bad at socializing at work, too bad for me. I knew a handful of people only this includes my team and those I  work closely with, not much of a social creature eh? It's like my social self folds and closes when it comes to the workplace. I limit myself at the "acquaintance stage" and then drop off and stop sharing after we exchange names unless you'll share a piece of you first. Maybe it's because I associate work with something less fun.. I'm not sure, just maybe. *psychoanalyzing myself again* =D


Team Citrix Addicts

Deals Content and PE team

PEO team
All in all, it was fun. We, Citrix Addicts, managed to qualify in the "finals". lol And I did not embarrass myself at all. We did try our best, maybe we're not meant to win. Nah...?! just kidding. It was pure luck I think, that we managed to get in the final round, at least for me it was. I can't believe myself as well! It was a great start today. After which, I head out for lunch with my real team mates, PEO team, before going to my other date this late afternoon to dinner.



Indeed a busy day! *wink wink*

♥A





No comments:

Post a Comment