Monday, July 16, 2012

somethin' old

somebody posted this in facebook.. interestingly nostalgic! hehehe.. I am so small back then as I remember. I am one of those students who were placed in the front row or in front of the line when arranged by height but alphabetically I am placed at the back.. How extreme! Well that was before..



It was fun to see old pictures. and then recently I was tagged to another picture way back from elementary too.. hehe.. see the difference? I did grow a lot! =D





2 comments:

Vale ♥ said...

I love pictures, they are important to keep memory of the past =) yours are lovely !

Fashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter

MissA said...

Thank you! :) liked your page on facebook..

Post a Comment