Monday, July 23, 2012

dondate, no more?

A day with Ms. Tech!

It was a really bed weather I mean bad weather! I'm not sure if we're going to push through with the plan  today as everything seems to be not sure. With the rain and all the hassle that comes with it when going out.. hmm.. I don't know if it will be just the two of us seeing each other, the 'two' meaning Joanne-unni and I. From our conversation in facebook, looks like we are the only two who keeps on updating about it. But then again, glad we ended up more than two! =D

I was a bit late looking for my way to SM the Block. Great thanks to Ken, he spotted me going the wrong way! I saved a few minutes more looking for our meeting place.. ^_^ When we arrived, Christine-unni and Joanne-unni is already standing in front of Tous Les Jours. Always on time! We have not decided where to eat yet, so we tried to look around first while waiting for the others, we are still expecting and hoping for more of them to come. We settled in Almon Marina just across Tous Les Jours, how far we've come? just across! They had an array of sandwiches and set meals to choose from. I ordered Bruschetta with prosciutto and mushrooms topped with Gruyere cheese. Love toast! then unni-deul had soup, salad and iced tea while Ken had the pasta set, 6inch sandwich and carbonara, i think or so it seem. Then Niño-oppa had a sandwich too. The ambience and music is very english. From Italian to French, quite cute and affordable. ^_^

Still waiting for Ms. Tech and Mariel... We looked around for a bit. I am eyeing Aldo for some time now because of my crush pairs!! er.. Those neon heels I saw in Seoul! How I regret I didn't buy it that time. Now it's out of stock! sad. Then we dropped by Guess, F21, and head back to TLJ to meet Ms. Tech. We didn't notice her texts and calls. *Sorry bout that Ms. Tech* (By the way, Ms. Tech is the Admin in KCC. i forgot to mention =P) She is already eating a bread when we saw her, guess we made her wait for quite a while. We meet and greet and bought breads too then head to bubble tea for something nice to eat the breads with. I like Bubble Tea, their menu is so cute and neat. But I don't drink milk tea! toinks! so I just ordered a cappucino. We stayed there from 1pm until at least 5pm I think. Just talking., laughing and chatting! It was ohhh sooo Fun! Laughing my arse off with Ms. Tech's stories, 애교 (aegyo) and 'oppa-lization skills and tactics'. add it with Ken's never failing segways and counters. It is fun just to be with them then add up Ms. Tech, it's like leveling it at another notch up. We talked endlessly and laugh as loud as it is until it looks like some of the customers were living because of our noise, but who cares! it's raining and we are competing with it!

Photo by Joanne-unni
After the long hours in Bubble Tea, where half way through Mariel arrived, we head to the cinema. Ms. Tech  asked me the night before if we could watch the Dark Knight Rises, and knowing myself, I simply said 'Ok lang'.. But I'm not a fan of such movies and having the opportunity to pass it out, we teased her to ask her 'special' friend to see it with. She texted right away and asked him because we would also want to meet him. He was the same person from Elementary 1 class of Kang-sonsaengnim's student they are having a crush on. The 'Barong-입은 남자' (Barong-ibeun namja) in translation, 'the guy in Barong' or 'the guy wearing Barong'. And so while waiting for him, we ended up in Yogiberry's. I am not a fan of frozen yogurt but I don't hate it. *er.. see how unhealthy I am!* We stayed there til Barong-ibeun namja arrive. More stories again while waiting and more aegyo from the guru (Ms. Tech) plus something more personal about her ex-almost-oppa-lover. We ought to be home in the afternoon as we thought but we ended up staying longer because we are having a blast and enjoying each other's company. =D

Photo by Niño-oppa; from Kenny's Samsung Galaxy handphone.lol

Aigoo!! KCC will be offering an intermediate class! I'm interested! but.. I'm not sure..Anyway when Barong-입은 남자 arrived, we head on to our separate ways, except for us four, him, Ms. Tech, Ken and I. We stayed for the movie. er.. It wasn't bad at all, but it bored me at first. At the end, it was just a so-so movie for me, because it's not my kind of movie. I'm all about hearts and flowers, romantic comedy, chick flicks, and anything cute but action figures! You can ask me to see it but don't expect that I will love it. I might enjoy though.. ^_^

When we head out the cinema looking for the exit out of the mall, it was only the three of us, Barong-입은 남자  / QC Hunter, already left. And I was once again laughing my butt off! Imagining the characters in the movie doing a typical Aegyo with Ms. Tech and Kenny's enactment of what it would possibly look like! It was still raining but who cares! We were a bit scared because it's already late and raining heavily but we did go home anyway.

It was a whole lot of fun! amusingly enjoying for me, cause I'm a sucker for laughs! ^_^ had an overdose of happiness in a day of gloominess! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment