Saturday, July 21, 2012

my work-space

Because I am bored at work.. (Though I have quite a handful of things to do. hehe) while having my lunch / dinner, I took photos of my current work space.. ^_^ er.. quite messy..


2012: This is how it looks like when I am in the office working, but when I am off it, I think it's less messy. lol. Imagine it without my keys and hand phones and earphones at the side, without the food in front of my keyboard and my heart-shaped mug (courtesy of Aya) neatly tucked beside my IP phone.


2010: This is how it looks like almost a year ago before I had my laptop. I think it looks more organized. hahaha =D


2009: This is how it looks like when I started. I shared workstations with Ate Anj, a former team mate. This was before we transferred to our current building, where I had my own work space. ^_^ awesome!


The view from my current work space is quite amusing and interesting.. I see the traffic, night lights, the sun when it shines early in the morning and a whole lot of buildings blocking the other views..


but likewise, I like it.. =) I watch the night traffic when I got tired of staring at my computer and I watch the rain at night while it pours..


oooppsss! didn't notice my leg got caught in the picture. lol =D



No comments:

Post a Comment