Monday, July 16, 2012

a glass of wine.. a shot at life!♥

yikes!! Last night.. was... well.. hmm... shitless FUN! I had a blast with my siblings at home with wine and all that we can rummage in the fridge! I've just woke up from my comatose originating from the loads of alcohol we dunk drank last night -slash- this early morning and I am really in need of a shower! er..smelly me! I dropped dead beside Aya this morning cause Ate was dead drunk in my bed, snoring! lol.

Earlier, we were planning on our first trip together.. First trip to be just us, Ate, Aya and I, together.. no parental guidance, not with friends..but just the three of us. It was not a ready plan, it seemed more like an impulsive plan.. We booked together for Boracay since Aya wants a vacation away from work, Ate wants distractions... and I... I just miss the saltiness in the air *dreamy*.. I mean I was frustrated from last June that I want to make up for it myself! but likewise, I'm just really missing the beach, sand, water and salt with a lovely shore! lol.

And so we went on it after dinner and all the tale-tells with mommy and daddy. They went to bed a bit early, thank goodness and I'm excited to check out the hotels around the place. Since last time, we had Tiffie on it. Anyway, back to the present... The last time we checked we are on a budgeted trip, nothing much to waste money on but anything for fun and self satisfaction, but then we're looking at some hotels a bit more expensive than the usual, eh?? That's odd.. then we were confused.. We love the view from the hotel but the thing is it is too private as Ate said it. I like private. I like quiet and relaxing. And then we were not agreeing much. I don't mind not being able to party all night or stroll around to buy some things, I just want my 'me' time. I just hate it when it comes too crowded and you don't even like the crowd, that's my point of view of things. *quite selfish eh?* And then Aya is insisting on the Eco-hotel way up a hill near Puka beach. hmm.. I like it too but Ate is.. as always.. confusing and the one person who can't decide which is which.. When finally we hit the common ground.. er.. the budgeted trip is now.. an expensive get away! whattt???!! I think the last thing I did unsoiled of alcohol was email this one hotel asking if they can accommodate 3 people in one room then Aya brought out the red wine and set out the mood.. But I am not yet in the mood.. I don't drink just wine.. I like it better with food.. I demanded Aya to defrost the sausages then I'll cook in return.. She hated it just because as she put it we're so lazy and it's only her who does things.. not quite true!!! unfair! Yet she did it anyway.. ^o^

Yay! time for some fun! Aya turned up my hand phone for some music while we chat, dance and do facebook at the same time. it was crazy! singing together, typing lyrics, updating status, commenting in each other's posts, posting, dancing then once again cooking.. down with all two bottles of wine.. And then Ate grabbed the 'Jagermeister' out from its refuge! guess we abused it quite a bit! I was lightheaded and laughing all over the place and Aya was tipsy and funny! while Ate is.. hmm.. joining the club! lol. I had a disaster mix with facebook.. When I recall what happened last night I can't move on laughing.. I've read the personal messages with Kurtie, and I died embarrassed and laughing! I know I'm safe.. He's a good old friend of mine and he knows me well.. quite well even when I'm out of alcohol or when I'm happily tipsy. It's just the same me he says. And it's just the same me I think, except I become a multi-lingual disaster all over the place! I speak partly Filipino, partly English, and partly Korean.. I'm waiting to add French in the list! lol. I messed up big time when I mistakenly replied to a private message from someone I barely know, a lower batch from my former school.. er.. I admit I am a snob to some people but my family/friends. And I don't usually entertain being friendly and all just because we know each other by face especially if I feel there's something weird about it. Let's not go down to the details and move on. ^_^

It was a totally amusing night! Aya threw up for the first time! woot! woot! too bad I am the one who cleaned it up since Ate bailed out on us not long ago and head to my bed laughing about it!!! That's not fair! She should've been the one who takes care of us.. hmp! anyway, do I have a choice? *sigh*

I'm messed, spoiled and happy. I attempted for a warm bath but failed cause I flopped beside Aya and I'm done.. I forgot I was still chatting with Kurtie online after keeping him up all this time, I was down and fast asleep.. Sorry Kurtie! I wasn't able to hold up my eyelids anymore! When I woke up it was only past 11am.. I only slept for about 5hrs.. as always.. Looking forward to another date like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment