Saturday, July 21, 2012

*dreamy*

It's a rainy Friday today.. I overslept a bit than usual and I still feel sleepy now..
but somehow I feel good.. ^_^

When I woke up, it's really weird that I thought.. I wonder.. I wish..

Suncheon-man (Suncheon bay) Feb. '12

hmm.. I'd love to live in a book.. a book with endless happy endings! ♥
like trailing the endless waters of the sea to the ocean.. How convenient it will be if what's to come is all written in a book.. Mishap will just be one part of a chapter and eventually everyone moves on. Seems so easy.. I wish it could be just as easy as that. But I guess, living life would be boring..

Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

Needless to say, how can one chase for happiness if one can't recognize it. But how do I know happiness? I'm not sure if I am really happy in its real essence or I 'think' I am happy.. how do I tell the difference? er... I sound depress.. lol. But clearly I'm not.. just a thought to ponder today.. ^_^

Fifty Shades Darker by EL James

No comments:

Post a Comment