Friday, March 30, 2012

wasted efforts

Everybody's out of town but Aira and I..

Daddy, Mommy, Ate, Tita Doris and Hannah in Subic.. The house is all to ourselves. Everything was laid out, Aya is in charge of breakfast and I'll be in charge of dinner. I don't really cook but whenever I cook I do give my reasonable best efforts or even more. Aya did her share the next morning, I arrived home with pancakes and all. And today I planned to cook pasta in oil and garlic, mac and cheese, and pots de creme for dessert. Oh how much I dislike garlic yet I did it anyway... I am almost to no sleep at all just to receive a text from Aya saying she'll be out for dinner with her officemates.. A sort of celebratory dinner. Goodness! I feel bad.. Awfully BAD! I wasted my time for nothing.. my efforts thrashed.. really now.. after all of that?? *sigh* and now I need to do work..

Hello EOQ just around the corner.. Hi Stress and waving back the restless me..

I need my dose of cheesecake.. yes.. it makes me happy and I need it now.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment