Saturday, March 10, 2012

français? another try?

My officemates were interested in taking up any language class. I am as inclined about it as they are. They checked out Alliance and ask me about my previous Korean classes and then they learned that I had a private tutorial before on French.. God! How I'm missed it! and super eager to once again pick up where I left.. I've just started the basics from before and never had the chance to continue it but still I'd love to take it up again.. I so fell in love with it.. hayyy.. I need to review my notes if I were to pick it from where I left.. I need time. But for now, I'm still lobbying mom and dad's permission, since as we all know.. I am quite a fickle person and as it seems I have a lot in mind that I wanted to try and learn.. Men?! I don't know how to stretch my 24 hours a day.. lol! And being me, I am quite stubborn and if I really like it and if it sounds reasonable enough for me I always go with my green lights, regardless of their go signal. hihi. And then the drama starts... the Guilty-drama mom plays around me.. oh no! It doesn't work just like that! jeez..! I think I am quite a handful to be a daughter. I just thought about it now. I wish my future son/daughter will not be as stubborn and pushing as I am! hahaha..

oh no! then there is the IELTs that I need to take for future plans.. hmm.. expenses.. expenses.. I think I need to rethink about my priorities at the moment.. another epic fail on my French.. no fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment