Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dondate!

just a week after comin' back home.. time to update my social life!!! and today is a date with my KCC classmates! I missed them a lot! hmm.. almost but not quite late.. I met Jo-unni in Trinoma and we waited there for Mariel dongsaeng.. She was a bit late. While Karen unni is already in Donday waiting for us. hmmm.. We were already hungry but we still need to wait. and then yey!!! after a I think more or less 40 minutes she arrived!!! finally! We had lunch. Met Karen dongsaeng there with her friends.. She was like switching tables from time to time. Like that of a host in a party!

We spent lunch til around 4pm waiting for Jessica dongsaeng to arrive, we have her shoes and clothes she ordered back in Seoul also one of the reason why we had this date.


Then we walked to Nicemart for some ice cream and more tambay before going home.. hehe.. the weather was unbearably hot!!!!! er.. where's the winter cold.. T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment