Monday, March 5, 2012

starting a habit

Since we were left alone today, only Aira, Ate and I at home.. hmm.. I was bored.. hehe.. We planned to have a pizza tonight but things changed a bit. Since Ate have work today, we went out with her to Eastwood, and had dinner together before she went to work. It was quite difficult to choose where to eat, a lot of choices were just in front of us.


We picked Trattoria Italia.. hmm.. we felt like having some wine over dinner.. ^_^

The place was nice, ambiance, hmm.. quite cozy.. looks a bit formal but feels less casual. The food was pleasant, not so delicious but enough to satisfy the curiosity of your taste buds over their menu. The waiters/waitresses were really kind! I think I can have my weekly dinner here with Aira and Ate. lol. but then, their wine selection were quite limited.. other than that it was a good food experience.. ^_^
















I don't know why.. but I really like this wall portrait hang in there..



No comments:

Post a Comment