Sunday, March 25, 2012

hunger games ☺☺

another date with my Gals!

We've been talking about it for weeks now.. Ralei and I.. the book, Peeta Mellark, Katniss and the others.. I've read it decades agoooo.. waiting for the movie to come out.. finally! it's here!!!

I filed for a leave day before so I can sleep before we meet in Rockwell.. for a change, I with sleep dating with my girls! yay! I was really looking forward to it.. feels like yearssss ago since we last see each other. Ralei was doing her crash course in baking in Enderun.. *envy* I'd gladly join her if I can but at the moment, hmm.. with IELTS and all in line.. I can't afford anything that much at the moment.. Anyway, enough of me..We met Ralei in Market Market then off we go to Rockwell to eat lunch and do the movie! yay!!

ok.. lunch.. hmm.. Where to now?? It took as a bit of time to pick where to eat then finally saw this mexican restau around the corner named Achiote Taqueria.. The place was nice, not so fine dining type, which we like so we can get cozy and relax.. the staffs were really welcoming and nice.. ^_^ we like them! We ordered ourselves each burritos..and unexpectedly, it's quite a serving! We thought we should've just shared it together! Then we tried Ralei's baked good from her class, Hazelnut Dacquoise.. it's ♥! we shared it we the staffs there.. *glad to share* super proud of my girlfriend!! another step towards our dream business!



After lunch we head to the cinemas, just in time for the movie! The movie.. it did not disappoint me but still, it's different looking at it from the book.. Guess it's just the way it is.. I am no expert, but I can appreciate good movies. Hell yes! I enjoyed it with my girls and is really expectant on the coming sequel like all the other movies, we agreed to see it together again.. another date to save! But for now our next movie date will be The Avengers!

No comments:

Post a Comment