Sunday, November 13, 2011

something different

Last meeting before our team manager goes on maternity leave. What's different about it? It was set in the morning for breakfast. ^_^ hehe.. It was a meeting and sort of a mini baby shower too. Everyone was asked to bring our own something for the baby. I was totally lost what to bring, so when I was in the department store, Baby section, the first thing offered was for grabs. hehe.. And it was a pillow. :) haha.. Well, I do shop but I am not a shopping person.. I am more of a one stop shopper.. Browsing around endlessly is not for me. I want to shop but i don't like browsing. It's tiring and hmm... eats a lot of my time! lol.

So, the breakfast meeting/baby shower pushed through at 7am in Starbucks. Early birds? Of course it would be us in the EST shifts! =P


cutie cupcakes.. ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment