Wednesday, November 9, 2011

aigoo! reliving the memories!!

Signs of aging?!!!
Reminiscing alot... and lots of melodrama moments with girlfriends!! lol. I'm alarmed! hahaha...

This past few days.. or should I say weeeks? months?? haha!
Ralei and I couldn't help but reminisce and turn back the good ol' times... and yet we're just like in our 20's?? hahaha... Is it the gloomy weather? the lovely atmosphere at night whenever we meet and walk around Ayala's vicinity? stress at work? or we just miss our dearest friends? I guess this is hugely brought by pure boredom and deprivation from going out of town that I can't help but rant about it. And yet I admit I have not much of the "time".. everyday language classes, everyday work.. weekends' social life... weekends' dates with family and friends... toinks! I got my 'hectic' but not my 'excitement'.. I think I lost it somewhere and somehow I still couldn't find it.. =( and so we've been talking about this and that.. Planning and thinking.. wishing and hoping... for this certain something to come up.. But I don't know. it seems difficult to find something or should I say have something worth looking forward to.

Sending SOS!! make me feel thrilled LIFE! make it exciting will you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment