Monday, November 14, 2011

49th Annual meeting..(oh my haggard??)

Reminiscing.. and it is it! the annual meeting that makes me feel..... hmm.. feel like in my college days again.. (yay! I sound old! lol.) This year's topic I think is more interesting than last year's. And so I did attend it with Ayesa.. ^_^ Yes! with Ayesa for the second time. I was with her in it too last year. Last year was.. I don't want to remember! It was worst! coming from there going to work.. It was really bad. And since I am such a crybaby, last year's experience made me cry for real. So this year I made sure I am on leave on that day. But this year's case is hmm.. should I say, difficult but bearable. If last time I came straight to work from the seminar, this time I did the otherwise, I came straight from work to the seminar. Gosh! Feels awkward wanting a warm shower and not only fresh clothes. Plus, the unexpected happened! lol. Just guess what it is.. hahaha.. kyaaaaa?! ^_^

with Ayesa
Well, I think it went well. We arrived on time and had our table just for ourselves. I wonder why nobody took interest on sharing the table with us? Which I think is just weird cause we had a nice spot in the middle. Anyway, we met our old professors, by old I mean our former professors. hahaha! (quite misleading my statement is, is it not? lol.) It really feels nice to know that you were remembered somehow. And meeting them again proves that I left something to be remembered by them too. ^_^ awesome! (with kilig! toinks!) erase! erase! erase! hahahaha..

with Prof. Almario-Miguel and Ayesa

with Prof. Paguta and Ayesa

The first part of it went smoothly for us.. But after lunch in time for the plenary to start, guess what?! We sort of lost our way. hahaha.. ~not new to me~ so we ended up visiting the Money Museum.

Taking few shots...

just look at Curiosity!

together in BSP's Money Museum



I have my eyes on you!

I really want you dear necklace.. O.O

Ayesa. (pang-profile pic shot!) lol.

i didn't know this shot was taken!



Back to the seminar.. hihi.. we ended up walking under the hot sun in finding our way back. Eureka! but we're super late and super shy to interrupt whoever is amidst of their presentation. So we just waited for the next plenary to start. and while waiting, a mister mistaken us for students! whew! ~^-^~ who's flattered?? hahahaha... Anyway, back to the plenary.. hmm.. What can I say. It feels like I know nothing!!! omo! I still have a lot to learn! haha. I was impressed with how they know a lot of things and admire their passion for learning! really in awe! growing old to be like them wouldn't be so bad!!! I want a brainy companion! Where art thou? 왜 안 만나겠어요? 어디에서? =D

Back... We finished it but didn't attend the cocktail party afterwards cause it's a bit late and we had separate commitments after.

Last shot before we leave...

Ayesa, Prof. Cabauatan, Prof. Paguta


Next year.. If I am still here.. I'll make sure to take the daysss off and to attend the cocktail party.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment