Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moviedate: Breaking Dawn

yay! Finally!!! Moviedate with Ate Heidz and Ralei together.. I'm missing this sooooo much...?! Definitely, I can sacrifice sleep for this! hehe.. (ako nanaman ang haggard.. *bow*) From work, Ralei fetch me and we had breakfast together before going home to her rented space to catch some zzzzzz... We grab breakfast in North Park where my cravings for congee ended! really ended! I think it'll last for months before I look for another bnowl of congee! lol. We slept til mid-afternoon just in time when Ate Heidz arrived. ^_^ Off to Greenbelt we go only to see a full-packed mall because of Breaking Dawn's showing.. er.. I don't like crowds.. tsss.. and so we tried checking out the movie house in Glorietta mall. Define busy, after our date I need to be home as early as possible because of my cousin's birthday celebration. The available showing times were in conflict with my need-to-go-home-early situation but we manage to get some tickets. Bought some Gongcha tea, and then off we go.


After movie, we hunted for food.. lol. exaggerated! hahaha.. we searched for a good restaurant and ended up in The Spaghetti Factory for dinner.


Ralei and Ate Heidz

Aligue pasta

Black pasta

Pumpkin soup ^_^

with Ate Heidz

4 cheese ravioli

Another nice day had passed.. ^_^


1 comment:

Unknown said...

weee! movie date ulet!

Post a Comment