Monday, November 14, 2011

not time to end the day just yet!

And it seems like I still have the energy to go on dates... hahaha.. right after the 49th Annual Meeting I went straight to meet old friends... since I really really miss them I can't miss to meet them after a long while!!!
And because I wasn't able to feed myself in the seminar, particularly because I am picky, I am really craving for good food.. We tried ButterDiner in Araneta.. Well.. what can I say.. Service not bad. Price, hmm.. I think a bit price-y for me.. food, not bad but nothing special. We fill our tummy while chatting and thinking things through.. their love problems... toinks! goodness! It's great that I don't have such headache! hahaha..

Few shots together..


my BF and Baby



together with lovers


Super tired and exhausted but lovely day-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment