Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100 days

100 days ago we were in KR. Now, I want to go back so badly... I was cut off from going anywhere outside the city.. how bad is that???? worst than I could imagine!














Looking back at that trip.. It was awesomely fun!!! cherry blossoms everywhere! pretty faces everywhere! and shops everywhere!!! Loved that tour a lot!! but still I hope I looked alot like a foreigner back there.. hahaha! what's the use of going out of the country if you can't indulge the perks of being a foreigner! hihihi.. we had fun talking and talking knowing nobody else can understand our little comments and chatterings but us. ^_^ We can go careless cause nobody knows us and it won't be that as much embarrassing if it was here. haha.. It was a lovely journey that make us wanna go back! next spring? next next fall? winter?? (no summer pleaseee! lol.) wish i can do that! looking forward to seeing you again Seoul! anyeong! ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment