Friday, July 1, 2011

EOQ baby!

Got a change of shift.. Today's schedule is at four in the afternoon til twelve of midnight. I came to work thirty-nine minutes past two in the afternoon.. (quite early, eh?) With me is the blueberry cheesecake mom bought in Purple oven, requested by yours truly for Eloi's birthday last Monday. I finished my work pretty early, not so many deals arrived and none flooded my mail too. It was a sleepy day for me. I literally feel drowsy. lol. Then here comes Alex, I almost jumped off my seat! It really startled me! haha.. =D and there goes my quarter end! ^^,

Blueberry Cheesecake

'Happy birthday Eloi!'

PEO team: EST shifts

♥heavenly cheesecake♥

At last minute, it rained SRs, and I can't leave just then good thing mom hasn't left home yet to fetch me. I helped Joseph resolve the SR assigned for her and then left the office past midnight. Daddy, Mmy-Mmy, Ikong, Kuya Embet were waiting for me in front of my office building. Then next stop is Eastwood to fetch Ate and to do a little tour for Kuya Embet. Starbuck's Coffee (no other choice, Ueshima Coffee Co. is already close) and chips from Stackers. Fun night! We spent a good more or less three hours just talking. I was tired but it was washed away with good entertainment of connecting with my family. I miss Lolo and I love my precious ones!

misspelled again! ugh!



Chips

Fish n' Chips

And yet another BOMB today! I received an e-mail from NEDA asking for my relevant trainings!!!!! I almost missed it!!! Thank God! I checked my yahoo mail.. And my Heart burst away!! Now I can't sleep.. O.O haha.. Is it excitement or anxiety that's keeping me awake? That I'm not sure, but I'm wishing for a good news to come by. ^^,

I was hopeless, then less of hopeless now! My hope has been revived!


*Totally a day that I should be grateful*


No comments:

Post a Comment