Friday, July 8, 2011

ugh!

I just like money....period! However, I never liked money-talks!


Today, turned out to be annoying.



Today, turned out to be sad.



Today, turned out to be gross.



Today, turned out to be really boring!!!



Planned trip to TH.. I really want to go.. How bad I really want to go depends on what I'll decide later today. I really like planning trips, it excites me that it can make me all day happy.. Yet, here goes the part I least dear to do. Asking for permission?? or just informing them? I don't know which is which, but whenever I do something, go somewhere, I, more often than not, seek mom and dad's approval. I hate it when we do the money-talk and I don't want to talk back just because it's just money! for goodness sake! I know they care much but then I do care much too.. with my own pleasure (not reasonable enough, i guess.. lol.)...
* my favorite quote really suites me, eh? * hahaha! Anyway, I am not yet done! tsss....

Another thing I feel bad about today, was that I didn't make it to Rea's departure.. =( She left later today for the US of A. And it's sad not having been able to say my goodbyes and regards. Wasn't able to send my love with her.. But then I wish her to be always safe there. I am missing her!!! and will be missing her more..

Well, the gross part of the day, was a person peeing in a public place. I knew that a wall can be a urinal for men. Yet today, I learned that even a bus's wheels can be a toilette! tsktsk! ew! Not ashamed of peeing while the bus is on a halt!


what a day....!



No comments:

Post a Comment