Friday, August 5, 2011

Team Dinner

omo! I was super late.. but early on I did told them that I have conflict with the dinner schedule.. I had my language class and my cousins were to leave yesterday back to Australia. I had my reasons for being that late, I don't know with my other 'officemate'.. anyway, enough about it.. I arrived at John and Yoko when they are about to leave. I was able to sneak into some photos.. hihi.. lucky enough to be in the group pic... I don't look soooo much late! hahaha.. but i was.. *toinks!* Guilty! =P

and it was Japanese!
just in time for the pics ^-^
other angle.. hehe
last frame before we went off

The went for yogurt for dessert.. that's where we waited for Joseph. It was funny and nice.. I was really sleepy that night though.. hehe.. tired i guess.. with all the hustle and bustle into going there. Instead of commuting, riding fx and walking, I took a cab from Kalayaan Ave. just so I won't get lost and can save time cause I know I'm super late.. few questions with the guards in Greenbelt, and then BINGO! I found it! hahaha.. improving eh? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment