Saturday, August 20, 2011

i thought.....

I took a leave from work for my natal day! woot! And the thought of not having to celebrate it is really sad.. I don't know what to do.. I don't have any plans.. I don't know what I want or where I want to go.. (oooopss! Actually, I definitely know where to go....hahaha.. oh well, there's always those places I would love to go.. But now is not the right time.. I'm into savings right? lol.) And so the usual Friday went by.. I arrived home, breakfast, sleep, and then wake up for class... A bit on the bad side of my bed... then it rained! which messed my choice of dress and shoes to wear.. Well, today isn't that bad as I thought of... The dinner plan with my girls did push through.. Thank you for the Time lovelies!!!♥♥ We had dinner at Chocolate Fire.. ^_^

guess I missed the 'O'.. lol.

all shades of violet!!
(this is unintentional. talking about similar brainwaves!! Awesome!!)

Thanks Ate Heidz for running with me!♥ haha.. fun!

Thanks Ralei for staying and waiting for us!♥

I appreciate you girls dining with me! ^___^

Bon appetit!

lovely place.. wish we had desserts!!! er... not enough time! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment