Sunday, August 14, 2011

smurftastic saturday!

Mall of Asia with Aya..

haha.. Had a little date set with Tiffanie and Tepie too.. We planned watching Smurfs!! Well, Aya and I were late.. so, I asked Tiff-e to leave the tickets in the entrance.. like those seen in the movies or drama series.. haha.. Awesome! They left my name with the nice lady! (love her for being nice!) Too bad we weren't able to take few shots with Tiff-e and Tepie.. We went our own ways after the movie and I forgot to bring the cam.. er.. What I have were a few mobile pics with Aya when we dined in Tokyo Cafe! ^___^ (thanks for the treat sister!!! you should have told me earlier it's on you!! I've been holding myself from ordering! lol.) What makes it more fun is that we were seated next to a cutie little kid who keeps peeking at me!! til I looked at him too and smiled.. He is super adorable! I love kids!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment