Sunday, September 8, 2013

wedding bliss

How do you jump from one emotion to another? My heart is confused at the moment and torn between mourning and celebrating. But then this isn't about me at all and no matter what, I attended this wedding to celebrate with my friend's happily-ever-after.



Delwyn and Tiffany has been together since forever. uh? just kidding. I'm not really privy when it comes to their relationship but I'm happy that Tiff-y is happy with her groom and their love. I wish them a lasting love and happiness.

Delwyn & Tiffany

with my Chinese friends

** My thoughts on weddings... I love them! and I know I'm in love with the idea of it. That's it for now.. In truth, I was lost at the Chinese's traditions on weddings. Thank goodness for my other Chinese friends to guide me with do's and don'ts. It was an experience and no matter what culture it is they follow, love is still love and weddings are meant to be celebrated for the union of two souls under the vows of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment