Saturday, September 14, 2013

twg date with Aya

Second time at TWG, only this time I am with my sister. Aya will be starting to work here on Monday and we decided to check out the place together and indulge a bit as well. I have been caught up with a lot of work recently and instead of going there together we agreed to just meet up some place near TWG.


Today, we tried Sakura Sakura tea for Aya and New York's breakfast tea for me (can't get enough of chocolate infused tea.♥) And God! How awesome this place is! I'll never look at teas the same way again. And I am willing to pay more pennies for the same quality as theirs or better. Like this I can truly appreciate teas. And it does get any better. We had some macaron as well, madeleine accompanied with TWG jelly and cream, and mini burgers which is truly a must try. I love the chips on the side!

And just that we're happy. We made quiet conversation on this week's run down, her work and my work, our frustrations and about family. We certainly look like friends catching up, like we don't see each other everyday except we do see each other every day at home! =D



Happy tummy... ^_^

with lalalalalove! ♥A


No comments:

Post a Comment