Friday, November 9, 2012

weddings and bells


The topic came up one time out of the blue. Maybe we were just bored in the office or too sleepy we needed to talk about something more interesting. My officemate/friend fancied the song "Polly" by The Melody. It is a Korean song, an official soundtrack of Coffee Prince (oh i love that drama! *swoon*) She told me, for her, it was the song she'll like for her dream wedding and I so agree with her. I think the song has the melody of someone floating in love! It has the tone of the wedding bells! We talked about weddings and related stuff and that's when I realized, it's a far away dream for me. I definitely love the idea but not yet in the near future. So I guess, at the moment I am the person who dreams of it and in love with the idea of being wedded with the groom no where to be found yet.

There is always this talk about the so-called love life of everybody at work and I am one of those who have nothing to contribute. I'm not at all talking about my private life in here! But in truth yes, I really have nothing to say. I've been single since forever and it doesn't bother me at all, not at the moment I guess. Not in a rush to anything, I am yet to feel the liberty deserved at my age and I wouldn't want to jeopardize it with some other commitment. I do believe myself when I say that I am most contented with myself at present. I am enjoying my solitude sometimes and the company of family and friends. As my officemate puts it, I may be just waiting for the time that my prince charming will come up to me and slip on a glass slipper. Such a fairytale-ish way to say it. At one time she says I am the type who waits for one and marry the one. Hopeless romantic with the undying love on the side! surely That's me! So cool she notices it! And I thought, really some people are so observant you would be surprised with how much they knew about you more than you knew yourself.

I love my fun-filled life today and I intend to max it to the fullest! Caring not a thing but myself and the few people I care about. I fancy a few crush but no one I'd like to pursue. My friends call me snob most of the time, brushing off flirty people but then I'm not just the person to flirt with and test the waters. I am one of those people who wants a sure one and makes sure it is the secured choice. Too careful I guess. Maybe someday it'll change, maybe not but for now I am just me, the happy me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment