Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lola's surprise birthday bash @ 80!♥

This event was not so easy. With mom buzzing about it for months now. ugh! You'll get tired of it at some point and with all the family dramas around it. I don't wanna think about it anymore. *just happy thoughts*

So mom did everything, from reservations to cakes to birthday souvenirs.. She chose Don Henrico's lunch buffet. Aya and I went there a little early to anticipate the arriving guests. hahaha.. As if we knew everyone, we did it anyway. We knew some of the relatives invited and few of Lola's friends, but not everyone. The party was a real surprise to Lola. She can't even eat for lunch. hehe.. She loved it and really we felt it because she can't stop talking about it and was really happy the whole day. ^_^ Glad to be part of it somehow. *few happy snaps below* There was a lot of photos but I chose some of it that I liked most. ♥


Estrel's cake and Blushing cupcakes

Happy Birthday Grams!

And since I was a child, they say I got my looks from you and nothing from Mom and Dad.. ^_^

with the Lovely Ladies!
handful of cousins

Grams's siblings

Almost everybody but not quite.. hehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment