Saturday, November 3, 2012

cupcake addiction ^_^

I don't know when it started but lately I've been fascinated with cupcakes. So this halloween we made some. First real baking experience! I remember years ago when Aya and I will sneak out to buy some ingredients in the nearest bakery we knew and do our stuff secretly. That was years ago, elementary or high school. Doing out stuff means... hmm.. messing up the kitchen? Anyway that was then when we know nothing more than try to mix things and then mess it up. We thought everything was as easy just then, but results showed differently too far from what we expected. It was fun sneaking out and doing things secretly. It pumps my adrenaline, sooo exciting!


Back to business.. Tonight, we have a mini gathering at home. Food and drinks then us baking cupcakes! yay! I also cooked Rabbeokki with Aya. So spicy!


Then after dinner, we get down to the cupcake business! We saw a recipe in the web and just replicated it with a little twist. We did a vanilla cupcake with blueberries with cream cheese frosting. And I thought it'll be difficult but I felt at ease making it with Aya. We prepped up the things we need, I did all the mixing and she took care of the oven. She pops it out and I readily refill the baking pan with another batch. hmm.. guess our first attempt is a success! love baking! step closer to my dream! *dreamy*




No comments:

Post a Comment