Sunday, August 12, 2012

"stress debriefing"

After a whole week of stressful rain and unfortunate events! Finally, Mr. Sunshine went through the dark skies.. date with my girls to brighten up everything! ^_^

while waiting for the pizza
We went strolling around the mall, had dinner and watch Bourne Legacy.. We had our dinner in Cibo, it was nice.. care of Ate Heidz. And because we were due to watch the movie in a few minutes I wasn't able to take a photo of the pizza. We were really in a hurry that we had everything wrapped up with the pizza just being served in our table hot from the kitchen! We had no choice but to leave and we literally ran to the cinema because we don't want to miss the best part of watching a movie.. the TEASERS / trailers before the actual movie.

They loved the paté, and the pasta was nice if not great. For the worth of your money, hmm.. I think it's a bit pricey nonetheless you get a pretty nice food and service.

Well, the movie is a bit violent for my taste.. what did I expect??? it's an action movie?? However, it was good! I love the car chase part! really great! how they put the parts together, the stunts and the reality of how traffic it is in Manila! *applause* quite close to the real thing. only the traffic because I don't think such chase were even possible here! and aside from that.. hmm.. We were smitten by Jeremy Renner's smile.

We agreed to have one round for tonight plus more talks and laughs! ^^ After walking around we settled in Via Mare and ordered our cocktails, Cosmopolitan, Manhattan and Black Russian. FYI! Guys and girls, there're a lot more spots with more affordable cocktails!


While talking, Ralei, mentioned an alcoholic concoctions of gelato. Hence, let's go and try some!

Amareto, Appletini and Caffe crock
Well, maybe we expected too much. It's ice cream after all! What did we alcohol-fan thought?? XD and off we go!

Second round it is!! Can't help it.. and after gelato, we are up to another round of cocktails!!! more! more!

Mojito, Margarita, nachos and pizza

We stayed in Baja Cantina til closing. The restaurant not crowded at this time was great. They serve all mexican food, obviously their Mexican~ what am I thinking! Anyway, attentive staff and affordable! Perfect for us girls who likes to drink! They offer mojitos/margaritas on a buy one take one pitcher this season and it's the real thing not just juice! you know what I mean.

Then, just when we're about to go home, another round it is!! Music 21 to end the night! hihi.. Pouring our hearts out in every song.. ehem! our lungs out I mean! My throat aches today when I woke up! guess it was from all the shouting, I mean singing! =D


I wish I didn't need to go home yet last night or should I say early this morning.. er.. but then, it was another awesome night with my lovely girls! Stress debriefing was a success!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment