Sunday, August 5, 2012

my month officially starts today!! ♥

First dress I eyed from the rack! ^_^
August!! yay! my birthday month... I usually feel like a brat whenever August come every year.. I say what I want and I usually get what I wanted.. 'cause it's my month!♥

Last Wednesday, I asked mom to cook pasta for this coming weekend, my preferred style.. and I sounded like a brat when Ate asked if I would like mushroom in it and I said bluntly, 'NO'. *evil laugh* I dictated how I wanted it to be.. And I got it my way.. more often than not... =D yey!! thanks mommy!

Then I've been asking for new pairs weeks ago.. Finally I get to shop.. few dresses and few pairs!!!

We first dropped by in Payless to see the new arrivals and within less than 5 minutes I already saw my new babies!!! I only stepped in the shop and I already found pairs! lol. I shop just as easy as that.. And what I love about mommy when shopping for shoes?? She can't stop saying 'try this!' aside from my own choices of pairs I have her looking around and saying 'anak, try mo to' or 'ay! cute to!' and it's like a magic word for me.. like saying, go ahead and look for more! but I need to stop with 3 pairs this time. It is costing me quite a lot already.. out-of-the-budget-a-lot I think.. and I still want a dress for my birthday, though I have one saved in my closet, I'd still want to see if I can bag one dress today. *how greedy* tsktsk!

my new babies!
I have two pairs of at least 6-inch pumps, one almost 5-inch nude peep toes and a flats (for my new year's resolution that is soon to be another 'epic fail') *such a sucker for heels!*


And how great the weather is?? When can I use those shoes?? I can't even wear my other babies to work because of this overly fickle weather! How bad is that?? I'm stuck with my self-proclaimed 'walking/raining shoes'.. Anyway... If I had seen my perfect pairs just after stepping in the shop.. guess what.. I still need to wait for Ate, Aya & Ado to choose their pairs.. Hay.. Now I feel a guy once more.. *waiting is dire sometimes*

Hello dresses after shoes.. I bagged not just one.. but four of them.. I love the beach and the last time I went through some dresses I think I was frustrated with a white beach dress.. could be the reason I bought four dresses today.. but i'll only post three of them.. the other white long one is for myself to keep.. I like it a lot! I think it'll fit an awesome night! party night in a bit refined setting.. not a wild party or I might fall off! but my favorite of the day is the white mini dress posted at the top.. as Ate put it, 'stay away from black dresses today. will you??' guess my closet is starting to look like a black hole.. more colors today than my other days..^_^

Ate took the photos in the fitting room to show Aya and Mom outside after fitting it.

just before I get totally broke, I manage to slip in my birthday present for Ate Heidz! I wish she'll like it!!! cause I love it!

And now, after enjoying myself.. er.. I'm broke.. but Happy! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment