Friday, August 10, 2012

spell stress? Y-O-U

This week was hell of a week.. from the weather to work! So where to start my semi-awful week.. hmm.. Monday was supposedly holiday, not until I received a text message from my manager.. I don't mind working on a holiday what makes it frustrating is the very reason why I have to work on my holiday and move it to some other day. It's her again. What do I do with her I don't know. er... What I hated most is her friggin' lying arse and her inconsistent front! *pardon my choice of words* but I really do think she's too much. My patience is running out.. Firstly, she said she won't be able to come to work because of the flood due to heavy rain and there she was unreachable and the next moment she's saying no need for me to work from home since she'll be going to work??? OH WOMAN YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE!!! She's not getting on my nerves, she's in my nerves already and that makes it even more awkward for me! Er.. So Monday went on with the usual work and it's still raining like hell.
Tuesday was almost the same, except that the rain was worst and news were on all hours of the day. Metro  Manila is flooded everywhere, most of the major roads were not passable and countless of people were stranded and calling for help. And because I can work, it is day two of working from home in the comforts of my pajamas. Similar scenario went on on my Wednesday, the difference is that I played dress up at home because I'm getting bored locked up all day inside the house and scared of what could happen each hour with the heavy rain and all. Thursday is a bit of a different story. The rain was lesser though there's still exist the threat of a heavy rain fall. My manager informed me that MJ will be coming in tomorrow and I may take my holiday in that case. She texted me that night confirming it and asked me to coordinate with MJ about it. So I thought it was safe to say that tomorrow is my holiday though right away after reading my manager's message I messaged MJ to confirm it and she said she's certain about it that she'll be coming in for work tomorrow. And so I have informed Eloi and Anton about my holiday. After my shift ends, just to make sure I texted her again to confirm if she's coming in and I didn't get any reply from her the whole day til that night. So I fell asleep at around 8pm and woke up with 2 missed calls in my mobile phone and a text message coming from her.. And guess what?? I knew this would happen!! She's like, Sorry-I-can't-come-to-work again.. the reason being, their area was again flooded. Oh what a shock! I didn't hear anything about it in the news! oh whatever! she ruined yet again my night.. This time I'll stay put and not move.. being always ready to help doesn't give you the right to abuse what one can give you know.. er.. Anyhow, I was able to take my holiday with Eloi and Anton's help. Super grateful with Eloi and Anton.

And then here she goes again, asking if I did work from home last night and apologizing for not being able to report to work.. but now with a different reason, that reason being her mom did not allow her to go to work! C'mon now! what is it really??


No comments:

Post a Comment