Thursday, August 2, 2012

post-happy days...is still happy days!

Now, it's just beginning to sink in.. I mean, what I really wanted and the steps I needed to do in order to make it happen. It won't be easy I know, but I am up for it!
(1) First step was to tell mom and dad that I had another plan aside from koalas and kangaroos.
(2) Second, find a decent job there to finance myself and so I have the support I need to live there plus mom and dad will not need to worry too much.
(3) Third, let my manager know about my plans and the possibilities of me relocating if ever I get lucky!~♥
(4) And lastly, wait and have faith.. ^_^

Calaruega, Tagaytay '09

I did number 1 last Thursday.. because I cannot keep it to myself any longer. lol.

I received no violent reaction but somehow I feel that I need to prove them and reassure them that I can do this. I feel mmy-mmy and ddy-ddy proud of me somehow. It was so fast and felt so easy to get an unconditional offer that I'm not sure what it entails. But then I am happy that mom and dad is still there to support me which way will be deemed fit for my future. One condition is added however, I need a job to finance myself!

Number two is difficult.. I eyed a few job posting in our internal career site.. However, I do feel that I lack the qualifications to get through.. er.. Try and try baby!!! ^_^

Number three is a little unexpected.. I texted JC between lunch time (HKT) last Friday, and coincidentally she is on a late shift! Good thing I did not wait that morning for her as my initial plan.  hehe.. and she replied positively. We talked later that night after I've signed off on our weekly tables and after our mini catch up meeting. Love her!!! She is really supportive and always willing to help. Thank you!!! Now I can do my job hunting freely and without a heavy feeling of betrayal in a bit! hehehe

Well, number four is on the way.. I still need to do some tweaking. Er, I need to defer my intake date. I can't leave yet for September. =( and until now I have not received any reply about my request. Guess I'll really need my patience over the top.. the waiting is murderous!!!

If I can't wait for the email, I think I can just call them ^_^ Right! I can do that!!!

Well, ciao for now!♥♥

still the happy but a bit anxious me! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment