Saturday, August 30, 2014

Party - Work - Lunch date

Talk about work-life balance.

Let's start Friday night when we headed out to a family friend's birthday celebration in Bentekwatro Restobar Grill in Pasig. Well, the place is a typical restobar. Some place you can hangout after a long day at work maybe, somewhere you can hangout and loosen up. It's not fancy but a casual and a comfy spot to get a drink. And please don't expect a smokeless grill! Lol

A buffet spread of several delicious concoctions were offered in the party. The celebrant was one of the owners of the place, he knows good food and we all appreciate good food! The tuna was really awesome and it is included in their real menu. Well, everything was nice and better with drinks, you know what I mean.....





It was a short affair for me since I needed to head on for work then but not after I had my fill! I'm feeling a little bad tonight because my sister and I had a few drinks before I left for work. Hope no one get to notice it. But really, I do think I look better after a few drinks. jk!

Anyway, from work... I met with the girlfriends for another Japanese buffet. Off to line up outside Genji M in Makati. We did not expect the crowd lining outside the restaurant for the buffet. Anyway, we did get in. It was okay, the food was not bad or maybe I just lost my appetite after all those time that we lined up outside and waited for our queue.





No comments:

Post a Comment