Saturday, August 23, 2014

Little Tokyo x Commune PH

Third day in a row... I'll never get tired of Japanese food.

Today, I get to have lunch with my Chinese friends in Little Tokyo located in Makati. We opted to dine in Hana Restaurant. It's nothing fancy but more of casual Japanese spot. We were the first one in and it's kinda funny all together. We just don't know what to do that early but just wait outside for the place to open up.

Another set of good food. We had a platter of rolls, huge bowls of ramen, and takoyaki.



And because we don't want the day to end yet, I pushed for the coffee date after! Finally, I'll get to check out the coffee shop, Commune.

It was cute.. but maybe, the people were not having a really great day if you know what I mean. Or perhaps, it annoys them that our talking and laughing get a little out of hand that the staff did not seem that welcoming when we were approached for our orders and to assist us.



Anyway, the cookie shot is real cute and interesting. One should have a try at it! It's fun to take milk shots soooo different to my typical tequila shots on my regular days! JK!



And the coffee art.. need I say more. I'm a sucker for coffee and more for coffee arts and those cute things. So this gets me every time! I love coffee shops that makes a cup extra special.


And then finally, after hours of chatting and laughing together, we had to call it a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment