Friday, August 22, 2014

birthday and news...

Turning another year older! Wow! just like that.. I'm half excited, a quarter thrilled and a quarter scared.


I don't have that money to blow off and throw a party since.. hmm.. I'm saving for my dream vacation booked on November that's why I decided to just treat the family to Banzai - Japanese buffet restaurant located at SM Mall of Asia. I've read a couple of awesome reviews about this restaurant and since I love Japanese food, why not treat myself too. Besides, it's my birthday so I should get to pick where to celebrate.



The restaurant is huge that it can accommodate a real crowd of say more than hundred for sure. And yes, prepare to feast your eyes for the food selections. There are a wide variety of food and drinks to choose from and most of it is all Japanese. It was really confusing where to start because you may want to try all of it.

What can I say? It was impressive and everything looks appetizing. I gazed at everything and it made me more confused, so I did try what I love to eat first (rolls, sushi and sashimi) before checking out the others. But most of the time, I would just stick my fork to my sisters' plates. Lol I really have a lazy ass sometimes, and given that I am seated in between my sisters.... I get to say "Please get me some of those as well..."




















Photo credits to my sisters since I am too busy eating and thinking of ways on how to inform my parents on my up coming vacation. I am too absorbed with myself today but I did enjoy my dinner. The food was nothing less spectacular. I think you get more than what you pay for - food choices, good service, great food. I wasn't able to try everything but then there will always be a next time.

And I skipped being the privileged birthday celebrant to be serenaded with the birthday song by the restaurant staff . Even if my family insisted, it's a NO! I wouldn't be able to live after. I just can't and I don't want the attention. I'll die! Maybe dying from it is too much to say.. but still.. It's a huge no, ever! Oh and about my vacation, the parents did not like it very much but I hope they warm to the idea eventually. It's only for a week and I don't think it's that far.


Forever the 'shy' birthday girl,
♥A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment