Thursday, June 7, 2012

Team dinner '12

It's been a while since our last team dined out.. And few changes have been made, new team manager.. ^_^ First team dinner with Ms. J as team manager.. We had dinner at Relish. I like the place. and we had wine.. They made fun of me over the wine.. er.. why can't they forget that incident?? Can't blame them.. It's something to remember I guess. Only few people can do it and get away with it. And I'm lucky I am one of those who got away with it. I think what happened was a violation good enough to be terminated! whew! I'm still here! And they are teasing me about it whenever we had the team thingy and whenever liquor is the subject. My image has been tainted! =P


It was quite an easy night. We had dinner, chat and walk. Talked about work, and then anything but work. er.. Now I feel lazy to work.. more wine please!!! and as I recall Ms. Che's comment on the photo,  bitin daw sakin ung wine! hmm... so trueeee!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment