Monday, June 11, 2012

Boracay in few words..

skip the ranting for later and add the fun parts..

I like Boracay's lovely shore and beautiful sea.. but still nothing beats El Nido so far as my first love.

First trip ever with Tiffie and Tepie.. arriving in Kalibo, Aklan.



Why so hot in the early morning?? I really dread it! sweaty and warm..
we had a peek on the beach after we checked-in in Milflores de Boracay.. it was breathtakingly lovely! regardless of the city-like feel around it, it's still lovely!



We stroll for a while and look for something to have for lunch.. as we stroll I saw hats! I'm such a sucker for beach hats! and it's my first buy! men! it's a lot cheaper there! and I want to buy.. well.. quite a number but I need to control myself.. It's only been what? an hour and I want to spend all my money with the hats?? ahh.. I must be crazy if I did that! I don't do bargain cause I'm not good at prices and I don't know how to haggle effectively so I usually just buy at its given price. I'm good! I think it's worth it. After a while, Tiffie and Tepie bought too..

First activity, ATV.. I almost died! Yet I enjoyed! I lost brake on the way downhill.. I panicked and  enjoying.. and then scared after the adrenaline rush.. Awesome feeling! I like it fast!





After seeing from a top.. we were dropped of to Jonah's and walked by the shore.. Oh! how I love the shore.. the feel of the breeze.. the smell of salt.. and the clear sky.. We called it a day and will be back for dinner after shower.. Not a bad start at all. =D



Again, walking endlessly with them after a shower. They are eager to shop, while I don't.. oh.. my feet!




we had dinner afterwards and that's it.. back to the comforts of the hotel.. give it up.. I need rest.. I am two days with a little to almost no sleep. I need to sleep..

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment