Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dondate and more!!

Another date with my former classmates at KCC..

Again, sleepless and worthy of it. I met Joanne-unni with Kenny-ssi and Mariel-dongsaeng in Trinoma. I went over the top with the over time! er.. screw that product certification! I need to retake it again once I'm back from Boracay.. Anyway.. focus self! I shouldn't divert my energy to unhappy and stressful thoughts!  I had my day today. Really fun!! as in literally endless of laughter with them. I died laughing hours ago! *exaggerated eh?*

We arrived first in Donday.. As in we, four, were the first people there.. We're famished.. and helped ourselves in the buffet table and messaged the others that we are already in the restaurant.


They were a bit late.. but still they came.. It's better late than never.. ^_^


Our side of the table, meaning I, Kenni, Ate Heidz and Ate Karen, tops the most plates of meat served! I think more than 8 plates were served on our side of the table.. My... Did we eat as much? I didn't notice.. I missed them in the brief time we've been together in KCC. Kenni is forever the funniest in our bunch! love him!!! And then there's my mentors in Fangirling, which until now I still don't understand how is it done.. Maybe because I haven't gone gaga over any Korean star. And Niño-oppa, our kuya in the group. He gave us a ride to NiceMart around the corner or so.. and treat us to ice cream! yay!! Gomawo oppa! ^_^


It has been great as always! I just love updating my circles! another bubble added in my bunch.. I'm tired but very happy and well entertained! wish next date will be soon! I won't care if it is Donday yet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment