Friday, April 27, 2012

we've been robbed!!! O.O

어떻게?!!! quoi? pourquoi??

Well,, shit things happen and that's it!

Early this morning, arriving from work I planned to take a nap and do boxing at the gym after. That was my initial plan.. but my laziness strikes and I'm good as coma! Mommy and Daddy will be out with my Tita and cousin to Mall of Asia and I'll be left with Ate who will be sleeping the same time as I am. And then it happened.. I've been awake for hours before I got up asking Ate to wake up and eat lunch with me. Then there it is... I saw Mom and Dad's jewelry boxes empty.. cabinets all opened and rummaged.. Funny thing is, I went straight to the bathroom not thinking it is an urgent matter to deal with.. I went out and checkout their room and finally confirmed! We've been robbed! Goodness?! I rushed back in our room and woke Ate hurriedly.. *oh slowness.. really now Ate??* I went straight downstairs to check if there's anybody still in our house, went outside and asked Lola about the doors.. er.. And so it seemed, we were really robbed! in brought DAYLIGHT!!! woot! I wasn't scared, I was, in fact, thrilled! I don't know.. I may be crazy at the moment, but adrenaline rushes and the thought that I might have spotted the robbers early on did not scare me.. at all! and then floods of people came to our house *exaggerating* only few people came in, my other aunts, cousins, etc.. then came the police called by my uncle.. woah! guys to late for the action! They brought guns! as in high powered gun and a hand gun. and yet I was first to go upstairs.
미치겠다!  아이구.... 이 사람들이..?! tsktsk.. as I was saying.. well, they were not much of help as we know nothing can be recovered and then I just learned that having it investigated is not an SOP!!! goodness! Investigation on any crime was, as they say, requested and with fees.. *headache* whatever?! how I hate it!
I am just grateful to be safe with my Ate at the time. I am alive and we are all ok except for the soft blow it left on us, taking every piece of important part of mom. Their wedding cord together with the jewelries she have carefully kept.

oh well.. Bad things happen.. but why dwell on it if there are more than a million things to be grateful for..

Get on, move on.. and be HAPPY!



No comments:

Post a Comment