Monday, April 16, 2012

5 minutes lang daw...

Trekking day!

woot! I'm not sure what am I up to but I was curious enough to try trekking. lol. super out of character and with my clumsiness, I don't think I qualify to be this active in such activities. But hello, I just wanna try! no harm in trying. lol.

Our itinerary includes a 3-hr trekking in Mt. Pundaquit in Zambales and then lunch and a bit dippin' in the beach.. I was thrilled as it was my first trekking experience and I am with Aya and two of my cousins who really do these things. I thought we are already prepared with what's to come until..... it was in the middle of going up that I cramped my legs.. plus the heat of the 36 degrees centigrade sun.. and the craving for some ice-cold as hell- drinks!!! lol.

fooling around was fun! except for the steeper parts.. hehe

Up in the peak, it was really pretty.. breathtakingly pretty.. oh how I like the view from up there.. The efforts did really pay off.. ^_^



I just wish there's more decent waiting area that fits in quite a group of people, then I heard, trekking up there is usually done early early in the morning before dawn or at night because there's no nothing to shade into. It was equally nice still.. I enjoyed our laughs til the end of the trip..



I must admit it was not bad. I felt proud being able to finish the trail with them. We arrived by the beach at around 12 noon, just in time for lunch.. I was badly burnt. *terrible sunburn* Icing it the whole time until we're off to the next island. I didn't bother to dip in the beach.. Guess there's no more place for more sunburns! =P


Now, at home.. I am dead-tired..and everything hurts.. lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment