Sunday, April 22, 2012

how much i miss things..


I know I'm sentimental at times.. and this is one of those times.. I feel happy and sad.. just like a fish in a tank, you may be so close yet so unreachable.. or you may be that far away to the other side of the world and somehow we can relate.. What can I say? I just miss you.. I miss my friends. The web makes it easier to communicate but it's not the same.. thousand miles away from each other is not the same as few meters away.. inches away.. talking face to face.. laughing out loud.. fooling around most of the time.. crying and needing one another.. pissed and comforting each other.. I just miss the feeling of spending time with you.. I miss the sound of our laughs.. I just miss the bits of it.. talking endlessly, sharing endlessly.. can't wait until we see each other again.. maybe I'm just sad.. maybe I'm just feeling bad.. or maybe I'm just glad I know I still have your backs.. keep in touch loves!


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment