Thursday, July 17, 2014

family date - Todd English Food Hall

Initially, it was planned to spend the whole day in Tagaytay, but seeing it after the mean storm the past days we discovered it is still recovering from the damages brought by typhoon. So instead, we just headed back to Manila and decided to have dinner at Todd English Food Hall located in SM Aura.


Dinner time indeed. The restaurant was buzzing with people and since we did not reserve a table ahead of time we were asked if it would be okay to sit by the salad bar because it was the only available spot at the moment. And we're just fine with it. I, personally, was really curious having a non-buffet restaurant with different food stations on display.

Greek Salad

T.E. Slider

Mac n Cheese with Truffles
 Comfort food baby!! I can't just stay away from the Mac n cheese ensemble and this one's no joke with shaved truffle on top. It is my first with the truffles and well, it tastes subtle so I really can't describe it with all the cheese and rich flavors in it. Gah! I just plainly love it.. the cheese and all that stuff maybe even without the truffle in it. *sigh*

Vongole
 That is not mine to judge! I don't really do seafood, I just don't know why. But family says, it's all good and yummy.
Fig & Prosciutto
 Fig & Prosciutto was nice but not my cup of tea..just because I don't like scallions. haha I need to find some healthy bone in me first!
The Classic Todd's Signature Flatbread
 This classic is not the regular classic! Babe it's cheese.. a flatbread oozing with cheese! *Sold*

Two way Duck confit


OMG Chocolate cake
 My favorite part as always is the dessert. Ever wonder why their OMG chocolate cake is declared as one of the must try chocolate cakes? Go head out there and try it for yourself! It's really worth the trip, effort and money. And I am being biased now. Chocolate-lover.. sweet tooth.. yes..seriously biased with this.


 No really.. just look at that? The sweettooth monster in me wanted an out! *happiness* ♥♥♥


Hmm... I am out of words.. Everything I tried was nice and I can't argue with what's the rave on this restaurant is all about. I am in a state where let's just say I'll be back for more and I need a date to come back for more with me!

 ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment