Sunday, July 13, 2014

a glimpse at the Petroglyphs

I was invited by Ate Heidz to check out the Petroglyphs found near their area. Of course, it wasn't just about that! haha We had a girls' night planned the night before cause we have a lot of catching up to do.. My dear friend got herself a boyfriend and is currently in love. So we have this thing to keep me on the know with the happenings between us two. In short, we sort of missed each other.


It was just a short commute from their house located in Taytay and a couple of walks here and there. And they are teasing me with my wedges. What can I do?? Maybe I need to rethink my idea of comfort shoes. Indeed, my brain might be really messed up with crazy thoughts. lol


the happy couple
with the girlfriend and my "comfort" shoes
- photo credit to the boyfriend - 
So we trailed this semi-dark tunnel while Ate Karen was really worried that I may break my neck if ever I have a misstep along the way. I love my friend's family, they are like a second family that I love to adopt. =P

Out on the other end of the tunnel were more greens and the private property of some resort that I won't name. Basically, the caretakers and guide told us that the site was really part of the property but was then handed over to the government and authorities for preservation and for further research purposes. It was really cool but is apparently in danger of being destroyed in over time. I believe it was the funding and all that finance stuff that was really a problem which is really sad. 


- photo credit to Ate Heidz's boyfriend - 
- photo credit to Ate Heidz's boyfriend - 


It is short of pretty and really, if you are not into history and all that old stuff you won't get to appreciate it that much. It is really cool that we have this and really hope people get to see it. Interesting find indeed!

Sweaty and mosi-bitten,
♥A



No comments:

Post a Comment