Friday, May 30, 2014

Smoking Pig - impromptu date

Well, I really can't remember why I took a leave of absence today but I did make sure I had fun! While wondering how to spend my day, Aya and I thought of checking out Smokin' Pig since our mother was dead curious about it after seeing it in a TV show she regularly watch.


So off we go in search for it. It was late after lunch and it's only a few minutes left before they closed the kitchen for lunch! whew! And because we needed more time, the staff were really nice to extend their time. Yes, they have a timed lunch and dinner and they close the kitchen in between. I think because it is a dead hour and it'll be a waste of time when there's little or no customers around. Smokin' Pig is located in Capitol Hills in Quezon City and as it looks, it is more like some place you "intend" to visit rather than a place you just happened to be around.

The restaurant is located on one side of the building overlooking all of the greens in the area. Perfect for al fresco dining! It must be awesome place to hangout and chill for the night too. I can imagine!


Mac n Cheese (3 cheese)
The Mac n Cheese won my heart over! One of the simple things that made me swoon. LOL Comfort food at its best!

Eggs Benedict


Dirty Rice

Slow smoked Pulled Pork
This pulled pork is a must try along with the ribs below. The smoky flavor is not a ploy! It is for real and I like it. I like that they are really sticking up to their standards of the "smoky flavor" and that it was really cooked well that you won't mind paying extra for it. 

THE RIBS!


It was a great place I guess, really casual and friendly. Family loved it too and we had our fill of yumminess for today. Can't complain at all~!

But wait!!! We ought to have desserts! So headed next door at this cute place called Stacy's for some takeaway slices of cakes and pastries.



Now this calls for the end... Lol Ciao!

♥A



No comments:

Post a Comment