Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lost in time

The breathtaking view each time never fails to stun me. Yes, I am in love with the beach, I am in love with the sound of the waves that kisses the shore, I am in love with the salty smell that I long for when I am back in the city.. the sand so fine that it stuck on me even after I pat it away.. the sun that rises and sets over the beautiful water scenery and landscapes each day.. and the starry skies at night that will never look the same over the city lights. 

So for when I am on my dream-like state in a paradise, I stop counting the seconds, the minutes, the hours and the days until it ends and only start keeping track of the time when another lovely dream is set to begin again.

Start counting now.. cause I'm fulfilling my more than 16-year-old dream, my fantasy.. come sweet November it is, I might be flying solo!!!


cheers,
♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment