Saturday, February 16, 2013

the supposed investment seminar on stock market

I've asked Aya to join me in attending this certain seminar about stock markets and investments. At first the idea didn't appeal to her but after a while she decided to come with me, the problem is..... I'm tired after work that Saturday and not excited with the information-overload-experience if I were to attend the said event. And it seems we're thinking alike, we ended up spending the day together just talking and walking around and eating.

I'm starved when I met her, so we headed to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for breakfast. Freshly brewed coffee, bagel and butter / jam, I'm sold! We talked over breakfast then. People watching in the morning is nice, not so busy crowd. After a while eating our breakfast, we decided to miss out the seminar and just eat somewhere nice and talk.

We continued our breakfast and stayed for a while. We walk around Gateway mall and do some little errands, checked out Rustan's then finally headed to Teriyaki Boy for lunch. It's all about food when we're together!















No comments:

Post a Comment