Saturday, February 2, 2013

and we're back again...

Good or Bad?? Mom liked the food and it's her birthday.. the reason we're here again! Hello Happy 6days Korean Restaurant! Thrice in a month, I think it's too much! I like Korean food once in a while, but please, not every dayyy.. okay I'm exaggerating! Anyhow, we're back. We didn't stay up to have dinner after my cousin's recital because it's Mommy's birthday and we had some plans to have dinner of our own before I get to work. =) And it's Friday, meaning 'traffic'. And UST is quite far, Manila to Ortigas?? oh. I may not be good with directions and all, but on a Friday, I know the roads are busy!

We came in past 8pm and almost 9pm, while my shift starts at 10pm?? Hmm.. guess I need to be late for this one.

That's the couple! Happy birthday Mommy!

We ordered a selection of food. Almost the same as before but Aya and Ate tried something else. I'll just stick to safer planes you know. From what I see some things come in surprises, this time I won't risk it! I want to have a wonderful dinner tonight.


Ate tried this seafood hotpot thingy? Super spicy and warm to the tummy. It's soothing at some point. :) But it gets spicier after a while.


Then Aya had this fermented bean curd stew. Hmm.. I don't know. not my cup of tea I guess.


And of course, what mom really wants. The chicken! :)


And then just the same as before, bulgogi, japchae, and other stuff. :) The safer stuff.

Happy birthday Mother!!! More of this and that in the coming years! Cheers for long life! ♥


***can't wait for tomorrow's spa day.. yay!! massage after work! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment