Sunday, December 7, 2014

surviving Chili Vodka!

My friend promised me his incredible mix of vodka from the bar where he works at the time. I terribly missed my old friends and had set to see each other tonight. I gave up to watch a live game of football for this and also the company year end party too.



I started with food and they started with drinks! Am I the only one hungry here???



And after then, we were served with a shot of chili vodka and milk! Honestly, I don't know what to expect of it. We were laughing, cheering and making fun of each other beforehand. Then right after the shots.... no one spoke first. hmm.. I think we should have left this for the final rounds of drinks. It didn't set the mood for more drinking! It was a little funny that we were all waiting for each others reaction. I thought it was spicy weird with the milk as the chaser afterwards, I don't think it would do my tummy good! The only good thing that came out of it was that no one is drunk or full enough to need to use the bucket provided for you know! Well, I guess it went well that way. But I won't do it again! hahaha It's weird and it kills the mood. Period! So we grab our beers and went on the night, laughing and catching up with our lives.




Yes, we capped the night eating after all those drinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment