Monday, February 24, 2014

more foooood~

Today, we were scheduled to renew our passport! hoooray for more trips. Lol I'm just not sure if I'll still push through with Europe this year. Anyway, and it really seemed like whenever Aya and I were together we end up doing a little bit of food tripping.

First stop for a hefty lunch is Yabu in Megamall Atrium.



It is the tonkatsu! I love Yabu and its generous servings and really nice staff. I'm smitten! (♥.♥)


And this salmon?? I'm in love. Okay, I might be overrating Yabu but then the thing is, the place screams nothing of complication and the food is great and relatively affordable from its size and servings. How can I not love this place aside from it's Japanese?

And having full tummy, we decided to have the "must" coffee just because..


We looked really hard for this café. Walking back and forth.. back and forth and back and forth.. until finally, we spotted this little corner! Well, guess this was why it was difficult to find because we are looking for something that looks different than this spot. Yet, walking back and forth for the nth time was worth it. Their coffee concoctions were great and we'll definitely come back for more if I happened to be in the area.




And our last stop for take away while eyeing the other restaurants for something to come back to next time..


Beyond happy with food.. ~♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment