Wednesday, January 1, 2014

some family tradition...

And we love food.. it's the 1st of January 2014 and it called the usual family gathering on Daddy's side.

And worked my bum-off the whole night, so yes, I had less than a wink of sleep. But it's a family call to join the fun, so I did try to look my best on one of my tired days.


The day dragged a bit longer.. There were a lot of food for everybody to share. And I can't imagine eating more than I could but I did down a couple of cupcakes! Damn! I'm a sucker for baked goods. Lol My dearest cousin makes great cupcakes and I can't really resist nice things like that. She makes a mean one and I'm not one to not appreciate the goods.


And it's a perk that we love each other! lol We get to take home a dozen of it!


All in all.. my January 1st wasn't so bad. Tired and sleepless but my tummy screams 'happiness' from the fine food I had together with the family.

Hoping for the greater days to be awesome and lovely as always!

Cheers for more of Happiness on 2014!!!

.... now time for some snoooooze... ta-ta, ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment