Thursday, November 14, 2013

my latest favorite..

Well, I'm having a really busy months.. And updates on my blog is piling up.. Siem Reap to Bangkok from March and other short trips until now. Gosh! I need to be running to catch up my 8-months backlogs! lol

Anyway, this is what kept me afloat this past few days. I was busy with work and edgy this past few days even if I just came from a short beach-ing trip with a girlfriend. *sigh* I don't hate my job.. It's just wasn't my dream job. I'm verging between stressed from work and excited for the annual meeting with the girls, guess that justifies my impulse in buying a new pair! hihi.. can somebody scold me?? because I'm trying to save up for my planned Eurotrip!!! and I'm not saving any from going out, mini trips, dates and small purchases like this! But still, it makes me happy. There goes... .


No comments:

Post a Comment